Current share price
OTISLINE 0800 112 339
Use our product finder tool to compare and select the product that's right for your project.
OTISLINE 0800 112 339
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste error sit voluptatem accusantium
Explore our website, tailored for 92 countries/territories and 21 languages.
There is nothing more important to Otis than the health and safety of our customers, employees and the riding public.
We are actively monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking all necessary precautions to ensure that we are delivering to our customers, in their time of need, while also ensuring the well-being of our teams.
Understanding that the situation is changing every day, here’s what we’re doing right now:
• All employees are reminded to exercise personal health and hygiene recommendations provided by the World Health Organization (WHO).
• We are actively following the travel and health advisories of national and local governments and the WHO. Sharing the latest health alerts with our employees on a regular basis.
• We are working to provide Otis field professionals with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Our field professionals remain on duty making critical repairs and to the extent permitted by applicable governmental requirements and advisories. We have special arrangements in place with customers such as medical facilities and government offices to support their needs while also protecting the health and safety of our colleagues.
• Employees who are not feeling well are asked to stay home and inform their supervisors of their condition.
• In some regions, we are requesting that employees work remotely if the nature of their work allows them to do so.
• For tips on practicing social distancing in elevators and on escalators review these recommendations from the National Elevator Industry (NEII).
We have global and regional business continuity plans in place that outline protocols based on different situations.
We are evaluating this dynamic situation daily in order to quickly execute operational plans as needed.
Again, our number one priority during this time is the health and well-being of our employees, customers and the people who rely on our products and services every day.
Otis Elevator Team