Anti-Human Trafficking - TR
Anti-human trafficking in the supply chain
As declared in the Otis Absolutes, creating a world where people connect and thrive starts with basic human rights and quality of life around the world. Otis is committed to these principals, and to ensuring against all forms of forced labor in its global supply chain.
You can find more information about Otis’ anti-human trafficking program through the links below:
- Otis Human Rights Position Statement
- Anti-Human Trafficking Policy Governing the Otis Supply Chain
- Otis Supplier Code of Conduct
- Otis UK Modern Slavery Statement
- Otis Australia Modern Slavery Statement
- Otis Reporting Channels
Link to the National Human Trafficking Hotline in the United States call 1-888-373-7888 or text 233733 The toll-free phone and SMS text lines and live online chat function are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Help is available in English or Spanish, or in more than 200 additional languages through an on-call interpreter.